Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Star Wars

As I'm sure many of you know, there is a new Star Wars movie coming out in December, so I decided to crochet the Death Star. I have seen this pattern by Pops de Milk on Pinterest and on Ravelry recently and we have talked about Star Wars at work so I decided to go ahead and make it! 


I used a smaller hook size then suggested in the pattern so mine came out quite a bit smaller than the one using the hook sized listed but I really like the size I ended up with. This didn't take me that long to make and the pattern isn't too hard to follow. The tricky part is figuring out how to do the lines on the outside of the sphere. Pops de Milk does have a video in the post showing you how she does the outside design. There are many more star wars patterns available online so I might try some of those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment