Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hippo!

I hope everyone has had a great first week of summer! I had a pretty good week, I finished a crochet project and have gotten started on a knitting project. I am completely in love with the last project that I completed! I had been searching for my next project and when I cam across this one I just had to make it. The pattern is a paid pattern and can be found in the book Zoomigurumi 3 or on Ravelry This hippo was much larger than I thought it would be so if anyone decides to make it just be warned it does take some time to make! And now here is the Hippo: 

Just look at how cute it is! I was able to give it to it's intended recipient today and I think she liked it!


Quite awhile ago I bought a couple of the Clover Amour crochet hooks. My hands were aching if I was using the metal hooks for long periods of time. In online groups I kept reading about how great these are. It was such a good decision because I can now crochet for much longer without my hands aching. I  recommend them or any other ergonomic hooks if you are going to be crocheting for hours on end. If you buy the whole set at once it can be pretty costly so I have only bought a couple of the ones that I use most often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment